Day 38




















The majority of Sunday consisted of traveling back to Vienna. Anjali and I spent 9 hours on the bus ride home, but we made the most of it by working on our final papers for health psych. After we reached Vienna, I unpacked and took myself on a date. I walked around the first district until I found exactly what I was looking for - wiener schnitzel. I enjoyed my glass of wine, wiener schnitzel, potato salad, and last but not least, dessert! I may or may not have dropped €30 on myself, but who treats me better than myself? It was so lovely not checking my phone or the time and just being in my own company. Also, there was no way that I could resist this dessert...look at it. Just look at it. It was a night well spent, especially exploring the city afterwards :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

Day 41