Day 3




Something I've noticed from today is that I've already taken on a much more relaxed mindset. I allowed myself to sleep in to catch up on some much needed rest and then I took a walk by myself. Granted, I only walked down the street to purchase a bottle of wine, it was still nice to explore a little independently. When I returned to my apartment, I joined a group of friends and we visited a lavish summer palace to watch the sunset on a hill while enjoying some wine (pictured above). The palace included a beautiful garden and it made me wonder what living there would be like. I'm not even sure how one would fill 1,441 rooms, but hey, if there's a will there's a way. It was a very peaceful day and I'm glad I was able to appreciate such wonderful scenery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 38

Day 41

Day 12