Day 4


Today marked the first day of classes, which surprisingly weren't too bad. Between my two classes I grabbed a quick sandwich, booked my upcoming weekend trip to Prague, and ordered an Austrian iced coffee. This version of iced coffee ironically doesn't include ice, but instead consists of vanilla ice cream, coffee, and whipped cream. It was a delicious way to kill time between my classes. My last class ended around 6:05 and I was home by 7, changed by 7:10, and at dinner by 7:45 to celebrate a friend's 20th birthday. I've only been here for four days, but it feels like four weeks with how busy I've been. I've been making the most of my time here, but I'm very excited to have a chill day tomorrow. Thursday is a national holiday in Vienna so luckily we have a four day weekend coming up, which I'll be spending in Prague with a group of friends. Needless to say, I can't wait for the adventure. Stay tuned to see how it goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 38

Day 41

Day 12