Day 12


Yesterday was a busy, busy day. I woke up, attended classes, grabbed ice cream with friends, walked around the first district for awhile, and caught up on my blog while sitting on a window sill with a nice view. Following all of this, I attended a dance lesson with everyone to learn the quadrille for the Concordia Ball on Friday. I'm super excited for everything in store this upcoming weekend - exploring the pubs here in Vienna on Thursday, a day trip to Semmering on Friday, the ball on Friday night, a day trip to Bratislava on Saturday, and a visit to the Freud museum on Sunday! 


Comments

  1. I can't even tell you how much you make me smile. (And, subsequently wonder if you are safe, but alas..."To my family:..." saved my day). Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 38

Day 41