Day 19




















Today was more relaxed and definitely a good day overall. I received a B- on my German quiz from last week, not the best but not the worst, and then we gave our group presentation on suicide prevention for health psych. To keep you all updated, I have a German midterm this Thursday and a psych midterm paper due next Thursday. Neither will be bad at all. After classes, we went to the Sigmund Freud museum which was super cool. The renovated museum formerly doubled as Freud's place of practice and family's apartment. The picture on the right is a miniature replica of a typical psychoanalysis setting. A new addition to the museum will be completed in 2020 - Europe's largest library of psychoanalysis. More incentive to come back someday? I think yes. After the museum, I came home and made a panini, caught up on my last blog post, and now I'm currently drinking wine and booking bus tickets to Croatia. Life's good.

Also, forgive me for slacking on my blog. I've just been too busy living or sleeping, but I'll do better I promise!! Except for this weekend when I travel to Budapest - you'll have to wait until Monday to hear about it ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 38

Day 41

Day 12