Day 23




We began Saturday morning by attending the House of Terror, a museum that depicts the tragedies faced by victims of the Hungarian Nazis. Some parts were very disturbing and it was difficult to wrap my head around the things people endured. Once we regrouped after the museum, we saw Fisherman's Bastion and Memento Park. Both were very historically based, and admittedly, I zoned out for some parts of the tours. Whoops. They were still interesting to see, especially Fisherman's Bastion. I then ate dinner and sat by the river for awhile with an old friend to catch up - it was a peaceful way to end the evening. While I was sitting and observing literally every person that walked by out of pure interest and curiosity, a thought occurred to me. I watch everyone, but who watches me? Does anyone find me intriguing? Is anyone curious about me? Food for thought, I guess. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 38

Day 41

Day 12