Day 24




Sunday consisted of a delicious brunch, St. Stephen's Basilica, and drinks. It was definitely a relaxing way to end my weekend trip in Budapest! I thoroughly enjoyed the city. When I returned that evening, I immediately took a shower, FaceTimed my parents, and went to the floor lounge to book an upcoming weekend trip to Munich with a friend. When I tried to enter my room, I realized I had left my key fob on my desk instead of on my wrist. To make matters worse, no one is scheduled to work reception on the weekends so I had no chance of being let in. Yikes. Luckily, Anjali's kind soul offered to allow me to crash on her floor for the night. Clearly, the weekends are starting to get to me. Everyone laughed at me the next day considering this is the second time I've locked myself out, but I deserved it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 38

Day 41

Day 12