Day 30



















I woke up around 10 am on Saturday, checked out at 11 am, and ate breakfast afterwards. We went to a cathedral, Olympia Park (on Olympic Day), and The English Garden. After we sat in the garden for awhile, we decided to find a place to watch Germany play in the World Cup. On our way out, we happened upon the beer garden, which ended up being the perfect place to watch the game. My dinner consisted of bratwurst, Bavarian cheese, a pretzel, and beer. Also, I finally found a beer I actually like - Radler. What better place to find a good beer other than Germany? Pretty cool. Overall, I enjoyed my time in Munich; however, I found the people a bit more abrasive than what I am used to, which is completely okay. I'm thankful for the experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 38

Day 41

Day 12