Day 28


Today was a very happy day! I attended classes and then came home to pack for Munich. Around 5 pm, I went to dinner with a couple friends and tried Poutine for the first time. My fries were topped with salsa, sour cream, and guac - so yummy! It was such a lovely day today so we sat by the river for awhile and then treated ourselves to ice cream. I came home, showered, and FaceTimed my Mom, Dad, and Grandparents. It's always a pleasure talking with them! My bus leaves for Munich at 11:15 pm and I will arrive bright and early at 5:55 am. I can't wait to see what adventures this weekend holds, especially with Germany playing in the World Cup on Saturday night! (I'm usually not a huge fan of soccer or beer...but this weekend consider me their #1) 

Also, to keep you all updated, I received an A+ on my psych presentation last week and an A on my German midterm! I promise I'm learning things! 

Okay, I'm off to Germany! Stay tuned :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 38

Day 41

Day 12